This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ssl VPN no Internet

Hello I can not get internet to work when connected to vpn for the life of me. Communication between other internal computers works fine but no internet.

OK i am on UTM 9

In SSL
- Created user in allowed Users and groups
- Local networks put in "internal network" and "any"
- Unchecked automatic firewall

In NAT created a new masquerading
vpn ssl pool --> external

In Firewall created 2 new rule
User --> Any --> Any
Vpn ssl pool --> any --> any

Now I have tried many different configurations but none worked.. But this is the setup that I read to allow internet traffic from vpn user.. I am so lost and frustrated.. Please help

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Do you have a transparent proxy?
    Which way do you test internet-connection?

What does the output of 'route print' (assuming a windows client) say when you are connected?

EDIT:
    Configure the local networks with 'internal network' OR 'any'. Not both!

What does the output of 'route print' (assuming a windows client) say when you are connected?

EDIT:
Children

EDIT:

I do not have anything enabled except firewall and ips..  When I first couldn't get it I reset my entire firewall and started from the beginning. to root out any issues that might be and setup my vpn first. but to my surprise it still didn't work.

I test the connection at another location through the internet.. I usually connect it and play around in the webadmin with different settings.

I have searched the firewall logs using my vpn pool ip address and have found nothing. I also searched the ips logs the same way but the only thing in my ips is a dos attack coming from my girlfriends iphone which is strange.. 107 attempts.. 

I only have my NAT rule for bittorrent which is working fine and the ssl firewall rule and a firewall rule for internal -> any -> any..  So really I don't have anything setup.. this is a brand new setup.

I haven't done a route print but I can try that tomorrow afternoon.. I have tried tracert and pring..  tracert stops at the utm and ping won't work outside my internal network.  I have also tried inputting my utm dns in remote advanced but that didn't do anything.  I am at a loss here.. i used to use the cisco vpn and worked fine but I have a windows 8 machine now and can't use it anymore.. so frustrating.