This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cisco VPN Disconnects after an hour

Following the manual for setting up the Cisco VPN client for a remote VPN to the Astaro gateway, I've got my VPN up and working.  However, each time I connect to the VPN my connection will only stay active for an hour.  After and hour it disconnects.  I am running version 4.9.01.0280 of the cisco vpn client on OS X 10.6.7 and ASG v8.102.

I cannot figure out why it is auto disconnecting me on a regular (very) basis.  Anyone seen this before?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Dead peer detection made no difference.  I haven't done anything with the IPSec SA lifetime because I haven't been able to find a reference to it.  I didn't change any of the time settings, I only followed the manual for setting up Cisco User VPN connections.
  • Dead peer detection made no difference.  I haven't done anything with the IPSec SA lifetime because I haven't been able to find a reference to it.  I didn't change any of the time settings, I only followed the manual for setting up Cisco User VPN connections.
Children
No Data