This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN & Spoof

Hi,

I set up ssl vpn capabilities in this context :
DMZ network : 176.16.x.x
Internal : 192.168.x.x

My ssl client connect without a problem and i can do whateveer i want in the DMZ.
Now if i also want to do whatever i want in the Internal network, i have to set 
"Spoof protection" to "off".

Can i use the "Spoof protection" but still using ssl vpn to access my internal network remotly ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi DSwartz & Kynao,
    Normally, MASQ is only used for traffic from the internal networks (including the VPN Pools) to the internet.

Traffic between internal networks (and VPN Pools) does not need MASQ or NAT because the firewall already knows how to route between those networks.

I'm assuming you have PacketFilter rules to allow the VPN Pool to access the Internal network.

I don't know why the spoof protection is triggering though.

Barry
  • Hi DSwartz & Kynao,
    Normally, MASQ is only used for traffic from the internal networks (including the VPN Pools) to the internet.

Traffic between internal networks (and VPN Pools) does not need MASQ or NAT because the firewall already knows how to route between those networks.

I'm assuming you have PacketFilter rules to allow the VPN Pool to access the Internal network.

I don't know why the spoof protection is triggering though.

Barry
Children