This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

access subnet with RDP after logging in with SSL VPN

I have 2 sites connected with Site2Site VPN. One with Astaro 220, one with Astaro 120 both with version 7.4xx. I have the Remote Access on both boxes set to allow access to the Internal and the Subnet. However, when I remote access with the SSL VPN client into the 220, I cannot open an RDP session to the Terminal Server on the subnet. Automatic Packet Filter Rules is checked.
FYI: When I am in the office I have no problem using RDP from either site, just when I SSL from home does it fail.[:S]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Oh, I see. I need to add the ssl vpn pool to the local networks in the ipsec site2site config. So if at the asg120 site, I change the default ssl ip pool so it is not the same as the ip pool at the 220 site, will that break the existing ssl clients at the 120 side? Will people need to re-install? ( I have a lot more people ssl into the 220 than into the 120, but it is desirable to reach each subnet from the other site)
  • Oh, I see. I need to add the ssl vpn pool to the local networks in the ipsec site2site config. So if at the asg120 site, I change the default ssl ip pool so it is not the same as the ip pool at the 220 site, will that break the existing ssl clients at the 120 side? Will people need to re-install? ( I have a lot more people ssl into the 220 than into the 120, but it is desirable to reach each subnet from the other site)
Children
No Data