This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL-VPN and User Portal.

Hi,
Since installing 7.008 I have a problem with SSL-VPN and the User Portal on the WAN interface.   I had to add a rule to allow port 443 on the wan interface and disable ssl-vpn to get the User Portal to work from the outside.  If I enable SSL-VPN the User Portal stops working.   In the OperVpn log I have an error that reads "Access list forbids forwarding of non-OpenVPN connection from IP 61.167.41.27"  while trying to connect to the User Portal.  What am I missing?  The problem is not fixed with 7.009 or a reboot.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,
    Since installing 7.008 I have a problem with SSL-VPN and the User Portal on the WAN interface.   I had to add a rule to allow port 443 on the wan interface and disable ssl-vpn to get the User Portal to work from the outside.  If I enable SSL-VPN the User Portal stops working.   In the OperVpn log I have an error that reads "Access list forbids forwarding of non-OpenVPN connection from IP 61.167.41.27"  while trying to connect to the User Portal.  What am I missing?  The problem is not fixed with 7.009 or a reboot.

Thanks,

Same problem here.

Anybody a solution?