This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPSec Tunnel cannot connect to 2 Remote Networks at once

I have a Site to Site VPN IPsec tunnel established in Sophos UTM9.

I need to add two remote networks and be able to telnet to both networks.

When I add the addresses in individually I am able to telnet to each address HOWEVER when I add both remote networks in I am only able to telnet to the last entry that I added in and no longer able to telnet to the first entry that was in.

When I add "ANY" to remote networks I can telnet to both networks however the internet connection drops..

Network one is 172.31.0.0/16 and network two is 10.0.0.0/16 I know they both work individually..  but as soon as both are added into Remote Networks only the last one added in will work they both won't work concurrently

Any suggestions?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Further to this we are getting un-replied packets from the network on the VPN that gets added in to remote networks second, but it is fine again once we remove the other network vise-versa, PLEASE HELP this has got me puzzled... spent hours on it to no avail....

• Further to this we are getting un-replied packets from the network on the VPN that gets added in to remote networks second, but it is fine again once we remove the other network vise-versa, PLEASE HELP this has got me puzzled... spent hours on it to no avail....

Children
No Data