This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN Listen on two Interfaces with different IPs

Hi,

I have two Internet connections with several static IPs.

is it possible to configure the SSL VPN so that it listen on two specific IP Addresses on different Interfaces.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

You should be able to override the hostname under the SSL VPN setting, but it will only allow you to add one IP address. 

However, you could use the FQDN to override the hostname and use A record to maps that domain to the required IP address. 

Thanks,

• Hi H_Patel,

when i do it with a Records it is just a round robin. So when one of our providers fail 50% of the connects will also fail if I have two different IPs for the A record vpn.example.com

And the firewall would still listen on port XXX on all available IPs

So it is not possible to use Webserver Protection and SSL VPN both on Port 443 when the VPN bind the Port on all IPs

Or am I wrong with this ?

• Hi H_Patel,

when i do it with a Records it is just a round robin. So when one of our providers fail 50% of the connects will also fail if I have two different IPs for the A record vpn.example.com

And the firewall would still listen on port XXX on all available IPs

So it is not possible to use Webserver Protection and SSL VPN both on Port 443 when the VPN bind the Port on all IPs

Or am I wrong with this ?

Children
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to Marco Hald

Hi ,

You would have to override the hostname with the domain and download the new configuration, but this does not mean that you can configure the same port for SSL VPN and WAF. 

It is not possible to use the same port for both SSL VPN and WAF at the same time, but it might become possible in future releases. 

Thanks,