This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Split Tunneling

I'm using the Sophos SSL VPN Client to connect to my work computer from home, but I also want to make some large downloads on my home internet connection. I'm aware that the way to do this is via Split Tunneling, but I've been unable to find any clear instructions on how exactly an end user configures their computer to run a split tunnel with the Sophos SSL client - do you create a new connection in the Network and Sharing centre? That doesn't seem like it would play nice with the client's settings. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

when using the Sophos SSL VPN Client, you already have a working split tunnel. The VPN-Interface adds a route to the IP-address of your work-computer which is routed through the ssl-vpn interface. Any other traffic, like downloads, will be routed by your standard home-router / internet connection.

• Hi,

when using the Sophos SSL VPN Client, you already have a working split tunnel. The VPN-Interface adds a route to the IP-address of your work-computer which is routed through the ssl-vpn interface. Any other traffic, like downloads, will be routed by your standard home-router / internet connection.

Children