This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route specific external IP-Address (Backend) on SIDE-A over IPSec-VPN and reach it with the Static-IP from SIDE-B

Hi all,

hope you can help me, because i investierte some time in the configuration without solving the issue.

Whats the problem?

i must reach a specific external IP-Address from SIDE-A over the IPSec-VPN with the static-IP from SIDE-B

<SIDE-A> -> IPSec VPN Tunnel  -> <SIDE-B> -> (Static-IP for internet connection) -> <Backend-IP>

What have i done?
- I add a host entry with the ip-address from the backend on both SIDES
- I add the host entry on SIDE-A under local network in the ipsec configuration
- I add the host entry on SIDE-B under remote network in the ipsec configuration

Test it with some nat rules, but nothing work.

Regards
Adolar

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You need to switch local and remote; local should be configured for Site B, remote for Site A.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• You need to switch local and remote; local should be configured for Site B, remote for Site A.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
No Data