This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change default footer and logo "Powered by UTM Web Protection" on blocked page.

We would like to change the logo and "Powered by UTM Web Protection" on all blocked pages. 

Is that possible ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Business, don`t know who the partner is.  ( I`m in IT, not in contracts). 

Don`t care either, just want to know how to fix this as our clients don`t know what sophos is, but do know our company name or IT department.  

• It is an IT issue, not a contracts issue. The reseller is the person the IT team go to for support.

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Hi, Gerrit, and welcome to the UTM Community.

This is not an official place to get UTM support from Sophos.  Virtually all of the Sophos employees that post here do so on their own time.  If you don't know the people that setup your UTM, you really need to get that from contracting, as rfcat_vk says.

If this is a new installation, you should get help from an experienced UTM installer that is intimately familiar with designing configurations with WebAdmin.  I make a lot more money fixing first-time configurations done by smart CCIEs than creating them from scratch myself.  If your reseller doesn't have this skill set, ask Sophos Sales for suggestions.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA