This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM 4 (formerly ACC) no central application control feature

is there any way to setup "application control" from the SUM 4 (formerly ACC) to the UTM?
In the SUM I have control over whitelists / webfiltering / catagories.... but not application control...

this creates a situation where I have to log into each UTM individually and update changes... if I am misunderstanding where to look, please let me know

thx

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,
    no you haven't missed anything, it doesn't exist. You might like to explore the roadmap for the SUM. I don't know where that lives, otherwise it will be  a feature request.
    I have asked for some updates to the SUM so that it at least comes up to 9.0, but coming to 9.1 would be good because you would also get IPv6 management from it.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Hi,
    no you haven't missed anything, it doesn't exist. You might like to explore the roadmap for the SUM. I don't know where that lives, otherwise it will be  a feature request.
    I have asked for some updates to the SUM so that it at least comes up to 9.0, but coming to 9.1 would be good because you would also get IPv6 management from it.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Children
No Data