This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't import configuration

Hi,

I connected 2 ASGs to SUM 4 and I'm trying to import the configuration but I receive the following message:

"Either there are no devices connected or you don't have configuration rights to any device"

When I check at Management - Access Control, doesn't appear any user.

I'm logged with admin (Super Admin). I tried configuring an Active Directory group on SUM Webadmin, put this group on Super Admin and logged with AD user on Gateway Manager and nothing changed.

I attached some screen shots.

Any ideas?
Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Aimbere,
    the reason why you can't use the import feature with your SUM4 is that you maybe do not have any UTM9 connected to SUM. As already mentioned in another post:
    https://community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/astaroorg/f/61/t/56981
    the error message shown on that page isn't detailed enough to tell that. You can use the import feature only with UTM9 devices. Older devices do not support it. Please check that.

The access control page seems to be empty because you do not have specified any users on you system which aren't admins. Admins always have full rights and their rights cannot be influenced by the access control pages. As soon as you have at least one 'normal' user defined your access control page should show some content.

Regards
    Peter