This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[4.002][BUG]duplicated entries when editing

Hi,
yesterday I put my SUM4 back online after rebuilding it on real hardware.
Imported the configuration from the previous machine. Much to my surprise all the (2) UTMs immediately connected without any issues. I hadn't disabled the central management function when I shut down the VM a couple of months ago.

This morning in the daily reports from one UTM the definitions had extra characters added to them. So I decided to edit the SUM4. While ging through deleting old entries and correcting spelling  mistakes on some of the comments I noticed that every time I deleted an entry suddenly my definition count would double.
If I leave the definition function then re-enter, the count has returned to what I expect it to be.

Editing from a Mac Pro running 10.8.2 using firefox 17.0.1

Ian[:)]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This morning in preparation for v9.1b I went through the SUM and deleted all imported entries, now the UTMs looks much cleaner.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• This morning in preparation for v9.1b I went through the SUM and deleted all imported entries, now the UTMs looks much cleaner.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Children
No Data