This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC v3 with freeIPA

Hello everyone,

Iám trying to get my ACC v3 working with my companys freeIPA server via ldap, but it doesn´t work. We´re unsing the freeIPA as a central authentification server for some of our services for our employees.
So it would be the easyiest way for me, if i can use this system with the users in it. 
Has anyone tried to connect the ACC v3 with a freeipa yet?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • @RFCat_vk: Thanks for awnser, but what are talking about? what does the ldap user authentification have to do with virtual maschines? i can't follw.

@Scott_Klassen: The idea i had, was to use the accounts I already have in the ldap for the authentification of the users on the acc user portal. 
    In my old acc i have a few users on the acc itself, these are in groups which allow them to acces the asgs which in their region and look onto the logfiles.

Weŕe running a doku wiki, which uses the accounts of the ldap within the freeipa, so i was hoping, that i could do this with the acc to, so i would have the user accounts only on one system and do only maintain this one system.
  • My answer was based on what I saw as your attempt to run the SUM on your freeipa server.

Simple as that.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.