This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Command Center in a nutshell..?

Could someone explain in a couple bullet points -- What exactly does the Astaro Command Center do?   What is the purpose and how does it help?  I've got a command center system 3.0 setup, I connected an ASG220 to it, and in the dashboard it says there is one (1) system connected, but I don't see anything that looks useful. I can't see anything pertinent to the device that I connnected. All the menu options seem to be relevant for the command center itself, not the astaro's that are connected. 

I was under the impression that this would help manage multiple remote devices, and I was hoping to use it as a tool to help manage/control devices we have sold to customers.

Plus I can't seem to find any documentation, only release notes and installation instructions, which I've got covered.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Yes, it does help manage customers, and I do that a bit.  I think BruceKConvergent has the best setup of the folks that post here regularly - hopefully, he'll see this thread and make some suggestions.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • It sounds like you are only looking at the WebAdmin for ACC;  Make sure you've created a user there that can access the Gateway Manager (Settings are under Management/Gateway Manager/Access Control Tab).  The Gateway manager is a SEPARATE web portal... the default port number for it in a new installation is on port 4422 (as opposed to 4444 for the WebAdmin).

Addtionally, if you'd like a manual ... in the Webadmin interface (port 4444 by default) of the ACC instance, go to the Support/Manual menu... you can download it there.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Solid. That's what I was missing. Thanks!
  • Hi,
    Good day!.

We installed ACC v3 on our main office and I successfully managed 1 of our devices (ASG425) located at main office...my problem was I need to add the ASG 425 located at our remote office. I already configured the central management pointing to our ACC at main office but it did'nt work.

Our main office was connected via Site-to-Site to remote office.

i need your help guys.

ACC-->ASG425===site2site====ASG425(Remote Office)

thanks,
    Nher
  • Hi,
    can you traceroute from the remote office to main office SUM (ACC)?

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.