This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[3.002][BUG]UTM still called ASG

Hi,
I am running the UTM v9b on both my UTMs (home use) but they show as ASG in the ACC.

Next question when is the next version of ACC due for release? Hopefully it will use a better colour scheme than UTM v9b, which is getting better.

I note that some of the gripes about DNS resolution and reconnection have been fixed. My ACC now tracks my mobile unit with its varying wireless (3G USB) address and doesn't need to be manually updated.

Excellent.

Ian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Ian,

where exactly are they shown as ASG in the ACC? However, it could be sent
    by the devices.

The plan is to start the V4 beta in may/june, release is planned to be in Q3.

Regards, Hakan
  • Hi Hakan,
    The devices are shown as ASG in ACC -> Inventory -> All devices -> software -> ASG.

The reason that neither UTM has connected to the AC since I started using the v9.000b.
    The UTM v9b complains about a licence issue, but I can't find where to change or apply the licence to the UTM to overcome this issue. Mind you the UTM both think that they are currently communicating with the ACC because both little test fields show last contact as being some time in April even though the Central Management function has been disabled and re-enabled a number of times.

My ACC has a v3 licence, whew as my.astaro shows I only have a v2 licence.

It is still not clear to me how people apply for a v3 licence. The website is not very helpful if you don't want to download another copy of the ACC.

Will we require a new licence to use the v4 beta? How long will it be valid for?

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.