This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC License Issue

I have a customer that registered for a free ACC v3 License back in October, and there are functions that I cannot configure on his installation, and it looks like the license has an issue.  I can't configure DNS Request Routing, Auto Backups, etc. (stuff that I can configure on other ACC v3 Instances) --- comparing the license against a known good one, it looks like the Network Security part is missing (I guess this is used to activate the features I can't configure).

Can someone with Astaro take a look?  The license ID in question is 353081 -- if there are any questions, please send me a PM.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Bruce,

I added network security to that ACC key (as it should be). For issues like this, support should be who helps you in this regard. I assume you are having trouble with the "admin" account via the WebAdmin (4444)of ACC and not a "user" via the Gateway Manager 4422 (based on your description)? If not and it is the latter and your referencing an ASG itself you are accessing via ACC, check your not using a user with a tiered access level to the ASG via the ACC, just in case this doesnt solve your problem.

Kindly re-download/apply the key however.
  • Hi Bruce,

I added network security to that ACC key (as it should be). For issues like this, support should be who helps you in this regard. I assume you are having trouble with the "admin" account via the WebAdmin (4444)of ACC and not a "user" via the Gateway Manager 4422 (based on your description)? If not and it is the latter and your referencing an ASG itself you are accessing via ACC, check your not using a user with a tiered access level to the ASG via the ACC, just in case this doesnt solve your problem.

Kindly re-download/apply the key however.
Children
  • Thanks Angelo!  I wouldn't have posted here except I was under the impression that the free ACC license had no official support avenue.  I got it working fine by putting my testing ACC license on the box, I'll go in and swap it out for the customer's license now.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.