This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sheduled FW update: Connection to all ASGs lost

Hello Folks,

last night I scheduled a firmware-update on all of our ASGs via ACC. The update went well, all boxes are working properly. However, the connection to all ASGs connected to our ACC got lost one minute after the update started.
ACC-Core-demon log is now flooded with authorization failed notifications.

A quick reboot of the ACC resolved this issue.

I just wanted to let you know in case this happens to anyone else.

Cheers

DiePlage

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I did some updates from ACC last night (updating some clients from 8.103 to 8.300) and didn't have any issues.  Maybe you can post a log snippet so we can see what was happening?
    I'm assuming you were using ACC 3.0 -- that's what I am running.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• I did some updates from ACC last night (updating some clients from 8.103 to 8.300) and didn't have any issues.  Maybe you can post a log snippet so we can see what was happening?
    I'm assuming you were using ACC 3.0 -- that's what I am running.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data