This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

new to ACC

I have a asg320 and just ordered 2 asg120's for two medium size offices, So from what I can tell I need to download the ACC iso burn it and install it on a "pc" and that pc will only run the acc, correct? so this pc will have to be located where I can access it at all times correct? cause i wont be able to  remote into it or will it have a web interface that I can connect to? which does not make much sense...the point is to allow for control of multiple asg's at once and not have to log into three different ones to make changes, but if you cant make the acc centrally accessable its easier to log into the web interfaces and make the changes?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Ok I don't run any virtual machines currently so I will need to install it on a pc and just let it run in the rack/corner or start running a virtual on a server and run it from there?
  • Depending on how many ASGs you are monitoring, but a 1 cpu, 1gb ram 60gb disk would be more than adequate for about 10 ASGs. If you add more ASGs add more ram.

So a virtual PC is really more than adequate. You can as William said use the acc:4444 interface or what ever you change it to. 4444 is the webadmin, you set your own port for the ACC function.

Ian M[:)]

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.