This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC doesn´t refresh Device information

Our ACC 3.000 does not refresh any information about the devices on the dashboard.

E.g. I have a ASG which lost the connection last week (because of reboot) and now the ACC doesn´t show the reconnect although the ASG shows an established connection.

The same with an ASG whos license ended and we renewed this. The ACC does not show the new license information.

What can cause that problem? I also tried a reboot - but without success.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Tom, I believe this may be a known issue with ACC V3, but I would urge you to submit a support ticket for it as a bug report.

My ACC presently is an instance in the Amazon cloud.  That meant I needed to use a DNS Host in 'Central Management'.  When I started a new instance for the ACC, I updated the public DNS entry, but my Astaro didn't see the new IP.  It turns out that the only time the Astaro checks the IP in the 'ACC host' field in 'ACC Settings' is when you press 'Apply'.  My fix was the one I suggested above.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Tom, I believe this may be a known issue with ACC V3, but I would urge you to submit a support ticket for it as a bug report.

My ACC presently is an instance in the Amazon cloud.  That meant I needed to use a DNS Host in 'Central Management'.  When I started a new instance for the ACC, I updated the public DNS entry, but my Astaro didn't see the new IP.  It turns out that the only time the Astaro checks the IP in the 'ACC host' field in 'ACC Settings' is when you press 'Apply'.  My fix was the one I suggested above.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data