This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC 3.0 general comments and questions

Hi,
some comments and questions to ACC 3.0.

1. Is is not possible to define user and groups. Only networks, services and events. Why not?
2. When an object has been deployed. Is it possible to edit locally on the Gateway?
3. Managing IPSec via ACC is very easy. But why can't you add a host. Only Networks can be choosen in the VPN device configuration section.

4. Managing IPSec via ACC. It is not possible to add a PreSharedSecret. This is automatically done.
5. When you add a network object on ACC and you deploy it, the comment is missing on the object on the Gateway. Bug or feature?
6. When you add a network object on ACC you can't define The interface. It is always set to Any.

Cheers,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,
    some comments and questions to ACC 3.0.
    Cheers,

7. Nearly showstopper
    Trying to create packetfilter. Services are not known. That means, all predefined services on a ASG need to be manually entered into the ACC.? This can't be true, or?

Cheers,
    Stefan
  • Stefan... you'd only need to define services that you'd use.  I for one use a prefix on anything I define so I know that the source was ACC, makes debugging customer issues a bit easier.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Stefan... you'd only need to define services that you'd use.  I for one use a prefix on anything I define so I know that the source was ACC, makes debugging customer issues a bit easier.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data