This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC 3.0 VMWare requirements

I couldn't find the VMWare requirements for 3.0. Have they been defined already?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ok, so I managed to get it all working, and William, yes, it runs at about 60% RAM (out of 640MB) and I don't think I've seen it hit more than 5% of the CPU (normally it runs between 0-1%).

I'm still not sure how all the routing works: I have an elastic IP which somehow translates to some other public IP which then translates to a private IP, but seeing as how this is just a monitoring station I'm not too worried about it.

Anyway, other than an issue I brought up in this thread (Local ASG WebAdmin through ACC) this has been a really great solution to monitor my ASGs.  The cost is decent: ~$100/year (over 4 years).  Another Amazon win as far as I'm concerned.

Now to figure out how to deploy rules and configurations.  

-Bob
  • Ok, so I managed to get it all working, and William, yes, it runs at about 60% RAM (out of 640MB) and I don't think I've seen it hit more than 5% of the CPU (normally it runs between 0-1%).

I'm still not sure how all the routing works: I have an elastic IP which somehow translates to some other public IP which then translates to a private IP, but seeing as how this is just a monitoring station I'm not too worried about it.

Anyway, other than an issue I brought up in this thread (Local ASG WebAdmin through ACC) this has been a really great solution to monitor my ASGs.  The cost is decent: ~$100/year (over 4 years).  Another Amazon win as far as I'm concerned.

Now to figure out how to deploy rules and configurations.  

-Bob
Children
No Data