This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC 3.0 VMWare requirements

I couldn't find the VMWare requirements for 3.0. Have they been defined already?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I know, I know, 3 ASGs is hardly worth managing with an ACC, particularly not at $120/year.  But then sometimes fun projects are their own reward.  ;-)

To be perfectly honest, I've never run an ACC so I have no idea what kind of load it has.  Of course, this doesn't really need to be in a topic about ACC VM's but since there was discussion of hardware requirements and VM's I thought it might fit.

-Bob
  • I know, I know, 3 ASGs is hardly worth managing with an ACC, particularly not at $120/year.  But then sometimes fun projects are their own reward.  ;-)

To be perfectly honest, I've never run an ACC so I have no idea what kind of load it has.  Of course, this doesn't really need to be in a topic about ACC VM's but since there was discussion of hardware requirements and VM's I thought it might fit.

-Bob
Children
No Data