This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC 3.0 VMWare requirements

I couldn't find the VMWare requirements for 3.0. Have they been defined already?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Quick question.  

I was looking at the release notes for ASG 8.300 and saw that they had also put together an ACC EC2 VMI.  The EC2 "micro reserved instance" is only $35 for a 3 year term, plus what looks to be about $9/month for usage which, all total, over a 3 year period is only ~$360.  That's cheaper than I could build a new machine.  So, my question is could an ACC (that only manages 3 ASGs) fit into a "micro" instance and if so, have any of you tried something like this and what was your experience?

Thanks,

-Bob
  • Quick question.  

I was looking at the release notes for ASG 8.300 and saw that they had also put together an ACC EC2 VMI.  The EC2 "micro reserved instance" is only $35 for a 3 year term, plus what looks to be about $9/month for usage which, all total, over a 3 year period is only ~$360.  That's cheaper than I could build a new machine.  So, my question is could an ACC (that only manages 3 ASGs) fit into a "micro" instance and if so, have any of you tried something like this and what was your experience?

Thanks,

-Bob
Children
No Data