This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC V3 Login Problems

Hey,

just installed the new V3 as a Virtual Machine on VMware Fusion 4.
It's possible to login the WebAdmin with the standard user "admin".
I also created another "SuperAdmin" called "accadmin".
Trying to login to the Gateway-Manager with both of them is not possible. I get the msg "The following errors occured: user is unknown" on the loginscreen and  in the ACC Deamon logfile :
2011:10:15-16:51:42 acc accd: 70706 [0xee1d2b70] ERROR server.user.UserCache null - login() user 'admin' does not exist
2011:10:15-16:58:19 acc accd: 467855 [0xdf9b5b70] ERROR server.user.UserDispatcher null - dispatchNotify() the user is not yet logged in
2011:10:15-16:58:19 acc accd: 467855 [0xde9b3b70] WARN  server.user.UserSession null - UserSession::clear() IO error during recv [user]
2011:10:15-16:58:19 acc accd: 467856 [0xde9b3b70] ERROR server.user.UserCache null - session handler is 0
2011:10:15-16:58:20 acc accd: 468443 [0xf19d9b70] ERROR server.user.UserCache null - login() user 'accadmin' does not exist

Tried a restart of the system.

Any ideas.

Guzzi

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm not seeing this problem.  I wonder if it has to do with updating/renewing a V2 license - I just created a new license for ACC for the first time.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,
    what process did you use to get your V2 licence? So far I have tried 3 different ways and each time I get a v1 licence.[[:)]]

Thank you

Ian M[[:)]]

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• I can confirm what Suppentrulli did.

I was on the 30-day trial license, but it didn't work. With the beta license it's OK now.
    I did not create a new license until now, because I didn't want to download the complete ISO for receiving the new license. I have not found a button to create a license for old time ACC users.
  • I can confirm what Suppentrulli did.

I was on the 30-day trial license, but it didn't work. With the beta license it's OK now.
    I did not create a new license until now, because I didn't want to download the complete ISO for receiving the new license. I have not found a button to create a license for old time ACC users.
Children
  • Hi,
    I am using the beta licence, but that expires on the 1st November 2011.

As far as I can see you don't need to download the ISO to get a licence, you just apply using the web pages, but all I get is a v1 licence when I really need a v2.

I have followed a number of people's advice, but so far no new licence.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Today I asked for a new license, which I received by email and it was V1.
    I installed it in the ACC V3 and it worked. Also Gateway Manager is working.