This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A few beginner questions

Hi there,

I've got some questions regarding the ACC and the ASG handling, ATM 2 AGSs are connected to the ACC, both enabled with all four remote options:

1) Am I correct that the ACC feature "remote device WebAdmin" requires to make the WebAdmin page on the local ASG available to the public, or narrow it down to at least a specific range of IP addresses? (why) Is there no tunneling option available, especially if you have no Site2Site VPN and opening the WebAdmin to the public would be a huge security risk?

2) Scheduling; will ACC3 bring some more scheduling options besides daily and once? Weekly, monthly, quarterly would come to my mind... [[;)]]

3) Sometimes the WebAdmin interface of the ACC fails, while Gateway Manager is still working. Is this a known issue? Also it seems that the WebAdmin does not like IE9?

So far until now, more by tomorrow [[;)]]

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi and welcome to the BB,
    ACC 3 offers daily, weekly or monthly in the backups as well as manual.

I would suggest you either try the v3b or wait until v3 is GA. From memory the current version is RC1 (v2.880b).

There are some issues which have been called feature requests, but if you have fixed IPs for your ASGs they won't be an issue.

Ian[:)]

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.