This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC Group Definitions - replacment

Hi,

I removed the group accidently with the definition remove button.
Afterwards I tried to add it again, but the old Definition is not replaced, the new one has a [xycv] behind it.

What am I doing wrong? I tried all three Options. The Definition is used with Webadmin access Networks.

Sven

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • rleibl,
    I was informed that you were one of the developers of the Astaro by BAlfson.  I am very wary of individuals on the boards when it comes to company security, so hope you didn't take offense when I didn't take you up on your generous offer of support.

I have opened up a ticket on this issue with Astaro support and Jason Simon is working on this and has all the details and password access to get into our ASG's and ACC,  but if you would like to assist, I can get you the details and email you directly with login info if you would like.  I would also need to know what network you are coming in from to setup access as well. Please let me know if you are still available to assist.  I know Jason Simon is looking into this but he is also very, very busy and we need to get this issue resolved soon to be able to update some new network group rules and this is holding up that deployment.
  • rleibl,
    I was informed that you were one of the developers of the Astaro by BAlfson.  I am very wary of individuals on the boards when it comes to company security, so hope you didn't take offense when I didn't take you up on your generous offer of support.

I have opened up a ticket on this issue with Astaro support and Jason Simon is working on this and has all the details and password access to get into our ASG's and ACC,  but if you would like to assist, I can get you the details and email you directly with login info if you would like.  I would also need to know what network you are coming in from to setup access as well. Please let me know if you are still available to assist.  I know Jason Simon is looking into this but he is also very, very busy and we need to get this issue resolved soon to be able to update some new network group rules and this is holding up that deployment.
Children
  • rleibl,

No offense taken.

Jason and I will take a look at it. 

For all readers of this thread: I will post any insights we find that might be interesing for others.

/robert