This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC Group Definitions - replacment

Hi,

I removed the group accidently with the definition remove button.
Afterwards I tried to add it again, but the old Definition is not replaced, the new one has a [xycv] behind it.

What am I doing wrong? I tried all three Options. The Definition is used with Webadmin access Networks.

Sven

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I am having a similar problem.  On my ACC, I have an network group created that is currently deployed to 1 ASG220 and 9 ASG120's.  I have attempted to add some additional  hosts to this group on the ACC to update to all my attached ASG's.  The group is only being updated on the ASG220.  The new global network hosts that I added to the global group ARE being deployed to the ASG's.  I have tried all three options of substitution with no luck.

I then tried to create a brand new network group with a single network host that was already defined and deployed globally via the ACC.  This host was already deployed on the destination ASG's.  I attempted to dploy this to one of our ASG120's and to our ASG220.  It only deployed the group to the ASG220.

I then created a brand new global network host object on the ACC and was able to successfully deploy it both the test ASG120 AND the ASG220.

Finally I created a brand new network group with a brand new network host in it on the ACC and was able to successfully deploy it to both of my test ASG's.

It seems like there is a bug somewhere with creating/updating ACC global network groups that contain pre-exisiting globally defined network items in it. 

My ASG's are all running 7.510.  My ACC is running 2.202

I cannot begin to expressed the disappointment in the ACC product.  We have been using it for well over a year now and it is still so flaky that it cannot be relied upon for centralized management of our devices.  Items like it not supporting IPSEC VPN deployments with failover.  Items like Globally deployed Availability groups not resolving and requiring locally based availability group definitions. Items like no alerts or monitoring of managed devices.  Items like the ACC webmin network definitions having to be maintained separately from the managed devices network definitions.  i could go on but I really don't see the point since the last update to this product was almost a year ago.
  • I am having a similar problem.  On my ACC, I have an network group created that is currently deployed to 1 ASG220 and 9 ASG120's.  I have attempted to add some additional  hosts to this group on the ACC to update to all my attached ASG's.  The group is only being updated on the ASG220.  The new global network hosts that I added to the global group ARE being deployed to the ASG's.  I have tried all three options of substitution with no luck.

I then tried to create a brand new network group with a single network host that was already defined and deployed globally via the ACC.  This host was already deployed on the destination ASG's.  I attempted to dploy this to one of our ASG120's and to our ASG220.  It only deployed the group to the ASG220.

I then created a brand new global network host object on the ACC and was able to successfully deploy it both the test ASG120 AND the ASG220.

Finally I created a brand new network group with a brand new network host in it on the ACC and was able to successfully deploy it to both of my test ASG's.

It seems like there is a bug somewhere with creating/updating ACC global network groups that contain pre-exisiting globally defined network items in it. 

My ASG's are all running 7.510.  My ACC is running 2.202

I cannot begin to expressed the disappointment in the ACC product.  We have been using it for well over a year now and it is still so flaky that it cannot be relied upon for centralized management of our devices.  Items like it not supporting IPSEC VPN deployments with failover.  Items like Globally deployed Availability groups not resolving and requiring locally based availability group definitions. Items like no alerts or monitoring of managed devices.  Items like the ACC webmin network definitions having to be maintained separately from the managed devices network definitions.  i could go on but I really don't see the point since the last update to this product was almost a year ago.
Children
No Data