This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC logout when opening WebAdmin

Hello,

I have the problem, that the ACC (V2.202) always makes a logout from the Gateway Manager when I try to open the WebAdmin from a ASG after some hours (1-2h) not using the ACC. This is very disturbing.

What´s wrong there?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello tomtomtom,
    does the problem with the logout only occur after the webadmin button is pressed
    or also after 1-2h hours of inactivity, if you are doing anything else in the gateway manager, e.g changing the page?
    Did you get the same problem with ACC2.201 or does the logout only happen with ACC2.202?

Regards
    Peter
  • Hello tomtomtom,
    does the problem with the logout only occur after the webadmin button is pressed
    or also after 1-2h hours of inactivity, if you are doing anything else in the gateway manager, e.g changing the page?
    Did you get the same problem with ACC2.201 or does the logout only happen with ACC2.202?

Regards
    Peter

Hi Peter,

the logout occurs after pressing the webadmin button. I think this also happened in ACC 2.201 but I´am not sure.

Regards, Tom
  • Hello,
    I tried to reproduce the problem but without success so far. Is there anything written in the log files after you pressed the button?

Regards,
    Peter
  • Hello,

also running latest ACC version with no problem - perhaps it's browser related? which one are you using - i'm running safari on mac

GrEEtz