This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC Setup Problems

Hi

I was trying to setup a ACC server today to manage 2 ASG devices.

I have managed to connect the local ASG without any issues, but have run into some problems with the remote ASG.

All the required DNAT/packet filter rules have been set on the local asg and I can see the remote ASG trying to connect to the ACC server via the packet filter log.  It looks like the connection is possibly being refused by the ACC.

On the remote ASG, I have set the ACC server setting to use the fqdn of my local asg using a DNS host definition.

I was looking at another thread "all asg's offline" which looks to be a similar issue to mine, but in my case the local asg is connecting fine.

The ACC is running v2.2 (the latest download) and is currently set to allow the following networks to connect:

Local ASG network
Remote ASG network
Public IP of remote ASG
Any network

Wasn't sure which option I needed to put in the allowed networks, so kept on adding networks without success.

Both ASG's are running the latest software (8.102 i think)

Is it just a case of patching the ACC with the patch mentioned in the other thread or am I missing something else??

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello AND268Y,
    to find out what exactly the problem with the ASG not connecting to the ACC is, it would be helpful if you could post the content of the ACC health message shown on the ASG Webadmin under Management-> Central Management -> ACC Health -> Message or even better the content of the device-agent.log. Is the ACC pingable form the ASG?. Are you using a shared secret on the ACC and is it also specified on the asg? Are you using the any network both for the Allowed Networks and the device access control?  

Regards
    Peter