This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot create DNS Groups in ACC 2.200

When trying to create a definition for a DNS group, I only get a single hostname field at the bottom of the form, not the selector to add DNS hosts to it. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Ronny

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • What is further interesting, if I create a definition on the ACC with a DNS host and deploy it, the deployment summary screen lists that as DNS group, but it will be deployed as a DNS host to the ASG. Could that be a hint on whats wrong there?

Ronny
  • Hello,

the DNS group: Similar to DNS host, but can cope with multiple RRs (Resource Records) in DNS for a single hostname. It is useful for defining packet filter rules and for exception lists in transparent proxies.

So the dialog to create the DNS Group is as it should be. The showing of dns group for the dns host is a problem and is just a wrong display of the type which will be fixed. 

Thanks for the report.
  • Hello,

the DNS group: Similar to DNS host, but can cope with multiple RRs (Resource Records) in DNS for a single hostname. It is useful for defining packet filter rules and for exception lists in transparent proxies.

So the dialog to create the DNS Group is as it should be. The showing of dns group for the dns host is a problem and is just a wrong display of the type which will be fixed. 

Thanks for the report.
Children
No Data