This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC fails to recognise gateway IP?

Folks

I have twelve production Astaro 8 installs, all of which are software installations which were upgraded from Astaro 7.

These do not appear to be able to communicate correctly with my new ACC installation created today. While they do show up in the gateway manager, the agent IP for all comes up as 1.1.1.1, the public IP for most comes up as 0.0.0.0 or 1.1.1.1, and much of the configuration information is blank.

I also have two remaining Astaro 7 installations which are showing up properly in ACC.

Any suggestions?

Richard

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Update - this would appear to be a problem that only occurs when the ASG is communicating with the ACC over a VPN connection (with auto packet filter on). If I configure communication to take place on a public IP it works correctly. Bug?
  • Hello,

Do the ASGs have direct access to the internet? 
    The VPN to the ACC does it end on a ASG in front of the ACC?

Is it possible to get ssh access to the ACC and one of the ASG to debug the problem? If so please send the logindata for loginuser and root to acc-support@astaro.com.

Thorsten
  • Hello,

Do the ASGs have direct access to the internet? 
    The VPN to the ACC does it end on a ASG in front of the ACC?

Is it possible to get ssh access to the ACC and one of the ASG to debug the problem? If so please send the logindata for loginuser and root to acc-support@astaro.com.

Thorsten
Children
No Data