This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Disk is filling up

Hello,

We were running ACC 2.00 with about 120 ASG units on it for the longest time with no issues.  We finally got all of the ASG units up to 7.507 so yesterday evening I updated it to 2.200 and now I'm getting email messages stating "Data Disk is filling up - please check. Current usage: 100%"

I've checked the file system and it looks like it is in the Postgres database in this directory /var/storage/pgsql/data/base/16384.

Has anyone seen this and how do I clean it up to get my disk space back?  At this point I can't logon to the webadmin user interface to manage the firewalls but I can access it through SSH.

acc2:/var/storage # df -h
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs                5.3G  1.4G  3.7G  28% /
udev                  1.9G   56K  1.9G   1% /dev
/dev/disk/by-label/root
                      5.3G  1.4G  3.7G  28% /
/dev/disk/by-label/boot
                      342M   14M  311M   5% /boot
/dev/disk/by-label/storage
                       30G   28G  669M  98% /var/storage
/dev/disk/by-label/log
                       39G  429M   36G   2% /var/log
/dev/disk/by-label/tmp
                      1.9G   39M  1.8G   3% /tmp
/dev/disk/by-label/storage
                       30G   28G  669M  98% /var/sec/chroot-httpd/var/acc/var/sessions
/dev/disk/by-label/root
                      5.3G  1.4G  3.7G  28% /var/storage/chroot-accd/var/run/postgresql
tmpfs                 1.9G   20K  1.9G   1% /var/storage/chroot-smtp/tmp/ram

Anyone have any ideas?

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Keith

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • My ACC is also filling up. It's a VM on Xenserver. I added disk, but unsure how to expand the file system to utilize it. Anyone know how to extend ACC's file system so it sees the new space?

Brian
  • My ACC is also filling up. It's a VM on Xenserver. I added disk, but unsure how to expand the file system to utilize it. Anyone know how to extend ACC's file system so it sees the new space?

Brian
Children
No Data