This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hardware Question

I was browsing the HCL for ACC v2.1 and I was curious to know if there is any attempt in progress currently to update the HCL to more current technology.  I absolutely love ASG and I've installed it in several locations for people whose hardware I manage.  I would love to set up ACC to manage these installations, but all I have available for hardware on hand is ICH10R motherboards.  I tried to just give it a shot in the dark to see if it would load, but it fails right away.  I'd really rather not have to purchase more hardware, particularly if the maximum chipset supported at this time is ICH8R, because while I would love the extra convenience of ACC, it is not fundamentally necessary at this point, and thus buying extra hardware is overhead that I'd really not like to have to pay, particularly for hardware as old as ICH8R.

Alternately, if you do know of installations on ICH10R hardware, I would love to see what else they are using to see if I could mimic it.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data