This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC2.1 portscan

Hi , 

I install an ACC2.1 in a DMZ behind an Astaro ASG320 in version 7.5.04 and every 4 hours i have a portscan detected by the ASG without any reason . Did you know if the ACC do something every 4 hours (update , connection to Astaro site ) .
I 'm looking about the accounting logs and i can see a lot of UDP packets with an incremental of the  ports for each requests .
Thanks for your help
Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • hi Henning ,

Thanks for these informations , I modify some packets filter to isolate the ACC and it's working now with a local ASG320 and a remote one ASG110 with Ipsec connection , it's really great .
    We enjoys using this product and of course the new fonctionnalities with the version V2.2 ,did you know when the beta version could be tested ?
    Best regards and have a good week-end 
    Marc
  • hi Henning ,

Thanks for these informations , I modify some packets filter to isolate the ACC and it's working now with a local ASG320 and a remote one ASG110 with Ipsec connection , it's really great .
    We enjoys using this product and of course the new fonctionnalities with the version V2.2 ,did you know when the beta version could be tested ?
    Best regards and have a good week-end 
    Marc
Children
No Data