This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Server won't boot to CD! ACC V2

Hi all!

I have a ProLiand DL360 server, and want to install ACC V2.
But when i try to boot the CD it wont, and it just passes the "CD boot" part.

So i tried to put the CD in my laptop to see what it was trying to start on boot, and it looks to me as it is trying to start on a .html file?

The .iso filename is latest_acc_v2_software.iso, and is downloaded from the homepage today, and the MD5 check said OK to all files.

Any ideas? Do i got the wrong file?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

it sounds/seems you have done nothing wrong. 

When inserting the CD into a Windows system, the autostart feature should present you with an overview, welcome page and some documentation and the EULA for the product.

The HP ProLiant DL 360 should be supported according to our HCL. Can you successfully boot another OS installation on this hardware? Can you check out if you can boot the ACC V2.1 Installation from another machine?

Regards
  • Hi again!
    Thx for the reply!

If i insert Windows Server 2003 Installation CD, then i'm able to boot on it.
    That's why i thought it maybe had something to do with the CD.

I don't have a server right now that i can test the CD on, but it will be the very first thing i do tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

- Christian Madsen
  • Hi again!
    Thx for the reply!

If i insert Windows Server 2003 Installation CD, then i'm able to boot on it.
    That's why i thought it maybe had something to do with the CD.

I don't have a server right now that i can test the CD on, but it will be the very first thing i do tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

- Christian Madsen
Children
No Data