This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC login (Vmware)

Hi,
I manage 10 asg ago (110, 220HA et 320HA).
I installed ACC on VM, and at the first startup, the system need login and password...
I type "admin" but I don't know What is the password.
On the first login is there a defaut password?
thanks in advance
Rds
CR

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

I have relocated your post - please refrain from posting in general/sticky topics and open a new thread for specific inquiries in the future.

Regarding your question:

I guess you are confusing the shell/console login with the WebAdmin access. The admin account does only work in conjunction with WebAdmin. Within this browser-based UI you can later configure your shell access if needed.

To reach the WebAdmin after a fresh Vmware installion, you need to connect via a browser to the default IP address (192.168.0.1).

https://192.168.0.1:4444

A basic setup screen will present itself. Please enter all required information, including a password you'd like to use for the admin account.

For more information please consult the Virtual Appliance readme. This should be available in the same area where you downloaded the Vmware image:

ftp://ftp.astaro.com/pub/ACC/v2/virtual_appliance/

Thanks for using ACC.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hello,

I have relocated your post - please refrain from posting in general/sticky topics and open a new thread for specific inquiries in the future.

Regarding your question:

I guess you are confusing the shell/console login with the WebAdmin access. The admin account does only work in conjunction with WebAdmin. Within this browser-based UI you can later configure your shell access if needed.

To reach the WebAdmin after a fresh Vmware installion, you need to connect via a browser to the default IP address (192.168.0.1).

https://192.168.0.1:4444

A basic setup screen will present itself. Please enter all required information, including a password you'd like to use for the admin account.

For more information please consult the Virtual Appliance readme. This should be available in the same area where you downloaded the Vmware image:

ftp://ftp.astaro.com/pub/ACC/v2/virtual_appliance/

Thanks for using ACC.

Regards,
    Henning
Children
  • Do you open a browser on the machine running VMware, or do you open a browser of a virtal machine running in VMware along with the ACC?

When I open a browser on the computer running VMware the WebAdmin for the ACC machine ip does not work.