This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot add new networks to Gateway access configuration

Hi,

I cannot add new networks to "Gateway manager access configuration" nor can I change anything on that tab.

Even a simple "apply" without changeing anything results in a "One of the values you entered is syntactically or logically incorrect."

Where to look with "cc" and the confd.log? >:->>

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

the respective Confd node for the Gateway Manager configuration probably has a missing reference for the browser certificate. Hence, if you try to make changes to any aspects of the Gateway Manager configuration you will receive this error.

Background info:

Both WebAdmin and Gateway Manager GUIs share the same SSL/Browser-certificate. There seems to be a bug which occurs when having re-created the WebAdmin certificate prior to ACC V2.1. In such a case, the Gateway Manager configuration was not updated properly and you end up with a missing reference. 

Workaround/Fix:

Option 1) If possible and the pain is acceptable, recreate the WebAdmin certificate once again. When using ACC V2.1 this will ensure that that the Gateway Manager configuration will be repaired accordingly.

Option 2) When feeling particularly daring (you will void support), set the Gateway Manager certificate reference to the same value as for the WebAdmin. Follow these steps:

# cc get webadmin cert
    webadmin->cert = "REF_copythis"

# cc set accd general cert REF_copythis

This should do the trick.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for using ACC.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hi Hernning,

Option 1) If possible and the pain is acceptable, recreate the WebAdmin certificate once again. When using ACC V2.1 this will ensure that that the Gateway Manager configuration will be repaired accordingly.

Option 2) When feeling particularly daring (you will void support), set the Gateway Manager certificate reference to the same value as for the WebAdmin. Follow these steps:

# cc get webadmin cert
    webadmin->cert = "REF_copythis"

# cc set accd general cert REF_copythis

This should do the trick.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for using ACC.

I have recreated the WebAdmin cert but that did not work because "cc get accd general cert" was still empty so I decided to change it by "cc set ...".

And Yes! That did the job.

Thank you for your help and the background information!
  • Thanks for the feedback and happy that we could help.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Guess we will have to look into the thing once more if the recreate WebAdmin certificate does not do the job as promised.
  • Thanks for the feedback and happy that we could help.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Guess we will have to look into the thing once more if the recreate WebAdmin certificate does not do the job as promised.
Children
No Data