This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AD Authentication Not working

Hello, I have setup a ACC 2.100. I hav setup AD authentication, I test the server settings and it pases, when I test the authentication of an example user it reports User authentication test passed, and under User is a member of the following groups: No groups have been found for this user.

What is the solution for this?

Thanks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

the situation is a tad difficult to analyze or debug with the information you provided so far. Of course, the most important thing is that it works and you are happy (hopefully).

Nevertheless, we do not know of any troubles/instances where AD or other kinds of backend authentication do not work with ACC's WebAdmin or Gateway Manager GUI.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hi,

the situation is a tad difficult to analyze or debug with the information you provided so far. Of course, the most important thing is that it works and you are happy (hopefully).

Nevertheless, we do not know of any troubles/instances where AD or other kinds of backend authentication do not work with ACC's WebAdmin or Gateway Manager GUI.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
    Henning
Children
No Data