This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can we fix the time?

Ok I have mine installed on Hyper-V.  I know its not on the "approved" list.  But, I posted on this under the beta forum and got a hint that it would be soon.  It seems to work great on Hyper-V but the clock cannot keep time at all.  It eventually get so out of wack that causes the monitored firewalls to max out their CPU.

So, please can we patch this soon?  Or give me a time frame on when Hyper-V will be approved?

Thanks,
RR

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Megaposer:  Yea I posted on this in the BETA forum.  I was hoping that someone has looked at it.  Basically, ACC works great in Hyper-V except for the time thing.  I can tell when it get too far off because the attached Astaros CPU start going up and will peg out.  It would be nice if you guys would look at this one issue and see if its a quick thing or not.  Waiting for a year for this getting fixed is really bad.  Also, as more people buy Server 2008r2 Hyper-V will become more common.

Thorsten Zachmann:  Yes NTP servers are setup.  I haven't added to the list so its the std list out of the box.  If I click test it tells me that its off but never seems to sync the time.

Thanks!
  • Megaposer:  Yea I posted on this in the BETA forum.  I was hoping that someone has looked at it.  Basically, ACC works great in Hyper-V except for the time thing.  I can tell when it get too far off because the attached Astaros CPU start going up and will peg out.  It would be nice if you guys would look at this one issue and see if its a quick thing or not.  Waiting for a year for this getting fixed is really bad.  Also, as more people buy Server 2008r2 Hyper-V will become more common.

Thorsten Zachmann:  Yes NTP servers are setup.  I haven't added to the list so its the std list out of the box.  If I click test it tells me that its off but never seems to sync the time.

Thanks!
Children
  • Hi,

according to information I have received, Hyper-V support for ASG/ACC will not be on the roadmap.

As I have said, ACC is based on the ASG platform, so the issue is out of our hands here and we cannot just add it to ACC.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this might cause. Again, your best chance is to push this feature via the ASG channel.

Regards,
    Henning