This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[2.100] up2date fails because of missing license subscription

When I try to run up2date and I watch the live log I see the following message:

id="3713" severity="error" sys="system" sub="up2date" name="Fatal: no valid license found." 

Under "Management -> Licensing" the license file has been uploaded for quite some time. The maintenance says none. So how am I supposed to let ACC cache the ASG updates? It fails every time.

Also, when I try uploading the 2.1 update manually, it will get stuck at 99% upload but the transfer rate changes (it gets perpetually slower) and it never goes back to the up2date screen so I can press Apply on that screen, which I assume would apply the 2.1 update. Weird thing is that right above the upload status bar it will go to a login screen after sitting at 99% for about a mintue. Could I be blocked due the licensing problem as well?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Honestly we're not too concerned about the ACC 1000 hardware. And I'm assuming that the licensing fee for the hardware appliance is for the hardware support, since the software is free.

Would it be possible to load the software appliance on the ACC 1000 and just use the free version instead?
  • Honestly we're not too concerned about the ACC 1000 hardware. And I'm assuming that the licensing fee for the hardware appliance is for the hardware support, since the software is free.

Would it be possible to load the software appliance on the ACC 1000 and just use the free version instead?
Children
No Data