This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cant Schedule Maintenance

Ok.  I log into my ACC. I then click on maintenance and schedule operations.  I I click add new action.  I then fill out all that I wan to do but when I try to add a device I click on the folder and the list of devices show up.  I then try to drag and drop that device into the window and all I see is a circle with a line through it.  Basically I cant add devices to a scheduled operation.  I used to be able to do this but now it seems I cannot.  Is there something I am missing or a setting I need to check?

Thanks,
RR

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Which browser in which version do you use? There is a known issue with Firefox 3.5 not working correctly which will be fixed in the next version. 

Does the drag and drop work for you in Management >> Access Control or in the VPN wizard?

Have a nice day,

Thorsten
  • Which browser in which version do you use? There is a known issue with Firefox 3.5 not working correctly which will be fixed in the next version. 

Does the drag and drop work for you in Management >> Access Control or in the VPN wizard?

Have a nice day,

Thorsten
Children