This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

acc testing with beta asg 7.460

Hi Friends !

this is my 1st ever installation of ACC and i am trying this with beta 7.460 

acc health says 
"
ACC SSL-connect: 'IO::Socket::INET configuration failederror:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)'."

2009:06:25-08:23:16 ace75 device-agent[7364]:   ACC connection failure, retrying (ip=192.168.2.105, port=4433). SSL-connect: 'IO::Socket::INET configuration failederror:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)'

i have add pf rule for port 4433 even same error 

confd log "
2009:06:25-08:11:06 ace755 confd[4420]: id="3100" severity="warn" sys="System" sub="confd" name="LICENSE_EXPIRED (License has expired.)" client="index.plx" facility="webadmin" user="admin" srcip="192.168.2.200"
2009:06:25-08:11:06 ace755 confd[4420]: id="3100" severity="warn" sys="System" sub="confd" name="LICENSE_EXPIRED (License has expired.)" client="index.plx" facility="webadmin" user="admin" srcip="192.168.2.200" "

so please help/guide me on what need to be done 

hmm it says Your license has expired ,,how do i get trail license 

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

you should not need any additional packet-filter rules unless there is another firewall/gateway in between your device and the ACC.

What you probably need to do is configure your ACC to allow devices from the source IP range your devices are coming from (guess 192.168.2.0/24 or just use "Any" for testing). You can configure this setting within the WebAdmin of your ACC. It is located in Mangement >> Gateway Manager >> Device Security (Device access control: Allowed Networks).

Please also ensure that you configure the Access Control section of the same menu, otherwise you won't be able to login to the Gateway Manager.

After configuring everything you should be able to browse and login to:

https://IP-of-your-ACC:4422

Regarding the trial license. ACC comes equipped with a 30 day trial after installation. There is a free use license available right here:

http://www.astaro.com/lists/Free_License-ACC-V2.txt

Just install it in the WebAdmin of your ACC - same way as on any ASG.

Regards
  • Hi,

you should not need any additional packet-filter rules unless there is another firewall/gateway in between your device and the ACC.

What you probably need to do is configure your ACC to allow devices from the source IP range your devices are coming from (guess 192.168.2.0/24 or just use "Any" for testing). You can configure this setting within the WebAdmin of your ACC. It is located in Mangement >> Gateway Manager >> Device Security (Device access control: Allowed Networks).

Please also ensure that you configure the Access Control section of the same menu, otherwise you won't be able to login to the Gateway Manager.

After configuring everything you should be able to browse and login to:

https://IP-of-your-ACC:4422

Regarding the trial license. ACC comes equipped with a 30 day trial after installation. There is a free use license available right here:

http://www.astaro.com/lists/Free_License-ACC-V2.txt

Just install it in the WebAdmin of your ACC - same way as on any ASG.

Regards

Hi !

Sorry there is some problem with battry on other machine where it goes default date to 2000 and later i chage data on ACC the it must have expire let me try /test again

Thanks
  • Hi !

Sorry there is some problem with battry on other machine where it goes default date to 2000 and later i chage data on ACC the it must have expire let me try /test again

Thanks

Greate ,
    Login successful now i want to explore ,

do u r bit free can u please tell me how should i test it for beta and how it suppose to work in normal 

Thanks
  • Just have fun exploring ;-)

Basically the beta is supposed to work as the final version.
Reply Children
No Data