This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Some Trouble with ACC v2

Hello All,

I'm trying to do some internal testing of ACCv2 and i'm running in to a bit of trouble.

I'm trying to get our ASG220 to link up, and everything seems to be setup correctly (ie: Host and Authentication are correct, it even says login is successful), however nothing shows up in the ACC.

I noticed that under ACC settings there is no ACC 2.0 option, it's currently set to ACC 1.9.

Our 220 is currently running firmware 7.401.

Anyone have experience with this issue or thoughts? Pretty much stumped here.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • As with others on the forums, i had set admin as an allowed user, not an allowed admin.

However, why is it that there is no option in the pull down specificly for 2.0, this is a bit confusing and unintuitive (and up until now i've found Astaro completely intuitive)
  • Hi,

thanks for your feedback and for pointing out the issue with the missing indication that the ACC V1.9 setting can also be used for higher versions, e.g. ACC V2.

We have already relabeled this for an upcoming version.

Just to clarify again:

ACC V1.4 should read ACC = V1.9 (new ACC)

So basically, there are only two types of ACC out in the wild: old and new one [:)]

The new line began with ACC V1.9 and continues with ACC V2.x releases.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your interest in ACC and trying it out.

Cheers,
    Henning
  • Hi,

thanks for your feedback and for pointing out the issue with the missing indication that the ACC V1.9 setting can also be used for higher versions, e.g. ACC V2.

We have already relabeled this for an upcoming version.

Just to clarify again:

ACC V1.4 should read ACC = V1.9 (new ACC)

So basically, there are only two types of ACC out in the wild: old and new one [:)]

The new line began with ACC V1.9 and continues with ACC V2.x releases.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your interest in ACC and trying it out.

Cheers,
    Henning
Children
  • I am now getting the following error when i try to connect an astaro from the outside to our ACC

ACC SSL-connect: 'IO::Socket::INET configuration failederror:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)'.

I am unsure of what this error means.
  • Hi,

maybe your ACC is "hidden" behind a local ASG? In that case you need to configure a DNAT rule on your local ASG to forward traffic on the external interface port 4433 to your ACC on port 4433. Also, align a packet-filter rule. Then configure your remote ASG to connect to the external interface IP of your local ASG.

Please also have a look at chapter 3.3 (Remote Astaro Gateway Unit Configuration) in the ACC Online Help of the Gateway Manager.

If that does not solve the problem, please check whether there are any other intermediate firewalls blocking the traffic from your remote ASG to the ACC.

Lastly, please check that within the menu Management >> Gateway Manager >> Devices in the WebAdmin of your ACC, you have added the source network information of your remote ASG in the Allowed Networks box.

Regards,
    Henning