This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to delete auto-created IPSec VPN's on Astaro Webadmin

Hi all,

I just tested the new ACC v2.0, specially  the new VPN Auto-config function and it leaved a very good impression. Fast and effective! Now I got a very simple question.

If I create a VPN using the ACC, the ACC creates and automatic configuration on each of my ''VPN's involved'' Astaro devices. This IPSec config it's in ''view only'' mode and it don't allow me to change anything (that's very obvious). I noticed that I can't delete the VPN config directly from the Astaro, I have to do it from the ACC.

Let's supose, my ACC config crash so badly that I can't restore my ACC. How can I delete this VPN configs on each of my Astaro devices???

¿? Thanks in advance for answering my question

[:D]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

first of all thanks for your positive feedback.

we have considered this case - although not in terms of a crashing ACC [:P]

There is the possibility that you want to disconnect your AxG devices from your ACC entirely. If you disable the device-agent within the "Management >> Central Management" menu on your AxG, a previously deactivated button becomes available which reads "Release objects". This thingy is new for AxG 7.400 and it will allow you to convert all the auto-generated ACC objects into local objects which you then can then delete/modify with WebAdmin as usual.

I hope this covers your use-case.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Ahhh... I was wondering what the "Release Objects" button was for!  Makes Sense!

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Ahhh... I was wondering what the "Release Objects" button was for!  Makes Sense!

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data