This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

free ?

hi friends !

Is ACC is free ,if yes for how many user/system 
if paid appox, its for how much ?
do i have to intalled it another system  ?
if i am using vmware can i use asg and acc on same system ?

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • ACC is currently free, unlimited number of client boxes as far as I know.
    However it may cost money soon...
  • Hi,

thanks for your interest in our product Astaro Command Center.

ACC is free as a software and Vmware installation, but also available as ACC 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hardware Appliances for a price.

It supports a maximum number of 250 devices and is recommended for upto 5 concurrent administrators, although not limited in the total amount of allowed users.

Depending on the number of devices you want to manage and concurrent administrators the hardware requirements for the ACC machine and the demands on network connection bandwidth/latency vary.

You need to install ACC on a dedicated system, just like an ASG.

In a Vmware environment you can have your ASG devices and your ACC installed in the same server system, assuming the environment provides enough resources.

For an entry level system to manage upto 10-25 devices with 1-2 admins your Vmware settings should be at least 2 GHz for the CPU and 512 MB for RAM and 30 GB for HDD.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hi Simon,

people are speculating that the ACC will "cost money soon" since the first release of ACC V1.2 almost 3 years ago [:$]

So to clarify: Currently no plans to make this into a pay-product ... but maybe that will change sooner or later [:D]

Cheers,
    Henning
  • Thanks !

Are you using vmware and ASG AND ACC  or vmware and ACC i have vmware installed on my system but dont have ACC download/installed becase had lot of problem on vmware while configuration so drop idea of vmware can u please help me to setup either of that 

Thanks for valuable information adding to my knowledge base !
  • Hi Simon,

people are speculating that the ACC will "cost money soon" since the first release of ACC V1.2 almost 3 years ago [:$]

So to clarify: Currently no plans to make this into a pay-product ... but maybe that will change sooner or later [:D]

Cheers,
    Henning

Thanks for clarifying that!  Thanks Astaro.
  • Hello utm_kid,

could you please kindly clarify where your trouble lies? 

Do you have an issue with installing both ACC V1.9 and ASG V7.4 to a Vmware server?

Do you now want to install the the two products on different non-Vmware systems instead?

Regards