This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can´t see one of our connected ASGs in ACC

Yesterday we tried to connect a ASG from one of our customer. It´s not the first ASG we connect but it´s the only one we can´t see in the ACC.

I think the ASG and the ACC are correct connected, because the ASG indicate this with the green status.

In the Webadmin of our ACC we see on the Dashboard "Gateway Manager is active with 5 of 5 device(s)" ... but we only see 4 devices.

What can be the reason of this? The ASG (v7.305) we try to see is a new (new model) ASG 120 with 1GB RAM (not with the default 512MB RAM - the upgrade is agreed by Astaro). Is this maybe the reason why we don´t see this model?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

did you check access control or are you logging in as full administrator to the Gateway Manager?

Maybe you can post a logfile snippet from both the ASG (/var/log/device-agent.log) and the ACC (/var/log/accd.log) from around the time you try to connect. Please specify the firmware version of the ACC you are using as well please.

Thanks,
    Henning
  • Hi,

did you check access control or are you logging in as full administrator to the Gateway Manager?

Maybe you can post a logfile snippet from both the ASG (/var/log/device-agent.log) and the ACC (/var/log/accd.log) from around the time you try to connect. Please specify the firmware version of the ACC you are using as well please.

Thanks,
    Henning
Children
  • Hi,

Hi Henning, you are right, I just logged in as "Allowed User", as "Allowed Admin" I can see the ASG. But why? All the others I see as User too.

edit: Ok, I found it ... the role wasn´t set correctly