This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.902] New Bug and an Old one...

Found some more issues. 

First, an old one that seems worse now; When I go to the Access control page in the Gateway manager (logged in as a local admin user), and select either an AD integrated or local user, and attempt to assign any rights to them... the web page just locks, and clicking the menu (after I've waited about a minute) kicks me out of the Gateway manager completely, forcing me to log back in again.  The changes used to show up as being made... in the new version, now that doesn't happen.. I just can't assign any rights.  I also have managed to trigger a "[INFO-132] ACC core daemon not running - restarted" event when this happens.

A new thing: also in the access control page, if I click the checkbox at the top of a column of rights (monitor, manage, useradmin), it only selects the top entry, instead of checking all the boxes... this did work in 1.901 ... of course, it makes no difference, as I still can't apply the rights.  I'm running IE 7, XP SP3, latest patches if that helps.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

what exactly do you mean by "an old one that seems worse now"? 

The "new thing" is related to the overall access control page issue and will be fixed right along.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hi,

I have the same problem here than BrucekConvergent, I added a new local user in the webadmin for the ACC and put this user to the "Allowed User". 
    When I want to give this user monitoring rights I have the same Problem. Afte a minute or so I have to login again and no rights are saved for this user.

Regards,
    Florian
  • Hi,

we can provide you with a fixed package for the Frontend if you do not want to wait till we release a regular bugfix Up2Date. Please write to acc-support@astaro.com and request the hotfix package.

Regards,
    Henning
Reply Children
No Data