This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.902] AD Authentication Broken

This actually was also a problem in 1.901, but after hearing there was a 1.902 release on the way, I decided to wait... the problems are still there.

I have an ACC installation that is connected to our 2003 Server (Native Mode) Domain... 

1)  1st problem:  AD Users added to, for instance "SuperAdmins" group can not log onto the Webadmin.  I also cannot just drag an AD User into the allowed admins window in Access control and have that work... I still get an invalid logon message.

2)  2nd problem:  Any AD users I add to the Gateway Manager can not view any devices at all... they don't even show up, even when I give the user FULL RIGHTS.

I've included some log snippets... I believe it has something to do with the "Unique Email" messages; thing is, there's only 3 users defined on this system, and all have Unique Email addresses, and are showing up defined properly in Users.  I did use the AD sync function to build the list.  Test authentications work fine.  Local Users (user3 in the log snippet) work fine.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
aua.zip
Parents
  • Hi,

thanks for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. We will check this as soon as possible.

Regarding your first problem ... I wish you had reported it for 1.901 already as we haven't been aware of it.

Regarding your second problem ... I think this is related to the issue in your other posting. 

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hi,

thanks for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. We will check this as soon as possible.

Regarding your first problem ... I wish you had reported it for 1.901 already as we haven't been aware of it.

Regarding your second problem ... I think this is related to the issue in your other posting. 

Regards,
    Henning
Children
No Data