This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.900] No Webadmin Page

Hi all,

ich have the problem when I go to the Webadmin Page I got this:

Content-Length: 103 Content-Type: application/json {"id":null,"method":"ehlo","params":[{"auth":"psk","fqhn":"acc.pcs-it.at","ping":30,"port":"device"}]} 

What can i do? I restarted the System but it didn't help!!

Best Regards
Fred

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

could you please tell us how much RAM is installed in the ACC machine? The minumum requirement is 512 MB, otherwise you might end up with only 2 available sessions for the Gateway Manager. Still, after a reboot this should not occur.

Please ensure that you always properly log out, otherwise it might take up to 30 seconds before all used sessions become available again. Also, a shift-reload might help.

Also, if possible please update to 1.901 because this issue is partially fixed. We will completely resolve it in 1.902 which will be released shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Henning
  • Hello,

could you please tell us how much RAM is installed in the ACC machine? The minumum requirement is 512 MB, otherwise you might end up with only 2 available sessions for the Gateway Manager. Still, after a reboot this should not occur.

Please ensure that you always properly log out, otherwise it might take up to 30 seconds before all used sessions become available again. Also, a shift-reload might help.

Also, if possible please update to 1.901 because this issue is partially fixed. We will completely resolve it in 1.902 which will be released shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Henning
Children
No Data